UC15 Bag Uncuffer
Pearson Packaging Systems’ UC15 Bag Uncuffer is a versatile machine designed to uncuff, fold, and close poly bag liners in corrugated cases at rates of up to 15 cases per minute.
Uncuffing fingers reliably pull the cuff off the case by grasping all four corners of the bag simultaneously. Case and flaps are fully controlled to ensure that the case and flaps are in the correct position for bag folding. The top is then folded sequentially ensuring even bag distribution.
- HMI with User Centric Design
- Safety Redundancy with CAT 3
- Reliable Non-Contact Interlocks
- High-Visibility Machine Status
- Easily Accessible Grace Port
- Auxillary Operator Station
- Remote Access Support Capability
- Oversized and Undersized Case Support
- Air Conditioner
- Low Temperature Environment
- Plant Level Ethernet Connection