CS50 Case Sealer
Pearson’s CS50-UG case sealer runs boxes as small as 5in x 3.5in x 3.75in and reliably seals up to 50 cases per minute.
The machine offers the optional capability of running tall, unstable and odd-size cases. A convenient bypass option eliminates the need for additional conveying when pre-sealed boxes or HSCs are introduced into the line. Spring loaded synchronous compensating side belts and squaring wheels ensure cases remain square throughout the closing and sealing process. A servo-controlled trailing flap kicker increases speed, component longevity and reduces expensive air consumption.
- HMI with User Centric Design
- Safety Redundancy with CAT 3
- Reliable Non-Contact Interlocks
- High-Visibility Machine Status
- Easily Accessible Grace Port
- Auxillary Operator Station
- Remote Access Support Capability
- Oversized and Undersized Case Support
- Glue on Demand System
- High-Capacity Adhesive Feeder
- Low-Temp Environment
- Plant Level Ethernet Connection
- Alcohol & Spirits