CS30 Case Sealer
Pearson’s CS30-RT Random Case Sealer offers top and bottom sealing capabilities at high speeds of up to 30 cases per minute.
Every case that is introduced into the machine is being measured in height and width to automatically position the folding and sealing mechanism. A convenient bypass option eliminates the need for additional conveying when pre-sealed boxes or HSCs are introduced into the line. Servo-controlled design improves versatility, increases component longevity and reduces expensive air consumption by replacing air cylinders.
- HMI with User Centric Design
- Safety Redundancy with CAT 3
- Reliable Non-Contact Interlocks
- High-Visibility Machine Status
- Easily Accessible Grace Port
- Auxillary Operator Station
- Remote Access Support Capability
- Bottom Tape
- Addtl. Tape Head
- Low-Temp Environment
- Plant Level Ethernet Connection
- Alcohol & Spirits