Automatic Lidder with Sorting Elevator
Link Pack's Lidder with Sorting Elevator reliably sorts and places lids for tin, composite cans, and other container types.
The hopper filled with bulk container tops pushes the positively placed lids through the elevator which travel down a chute for application to the containers below. The deposited lids travel through starwheels for alignment before passing under the roller press for a secure seal.
Designed to be user-friendly, efficient, low maintenance, and reliable. This Lidder with Sorting Elevator is rated IP65 and perfect for food production environments improving line productivity and reducing labor costs.
- Food Grade Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel floor stand
- Motorized Indexing Conveyor
- Dedicated Cap Chutes (for diff. sized tops – up to 5“)
- Single Lane Discharge Conveyor
- Rotary Infeed Turntable
- Optical Reject System for Misapplied or Missing Caps
- Rotary Accumulation Table