Hand-Fed Top and Bottom Labelers
This Top and Bottom Labeler has a is a foolproof system, ideal for simultaneous application of labels to both sides of product packaging. Changing the roll of labels, adjusting for different package sizes, and regulating speed should all be intuitive tasks.
Primarily used in industries where trays, tubs, cartons, and pouches are used for packing products, our top and bottom labeler design will allow you to apply labels on both sides of almost any product with high accuracy and repeatability.
Already one of the most compact labelers in the market for top and bottom applications, this model can be custom-designed to fit your existing production line. Optional locking wheels (casters) are available to let you move the machine away from your production area when you don’t need it.
Our top and bottom labelers feature a full washdown conveyor, frame and electrical box, and IP65 label applicators for wet and harsh environments.
- High quality construction and long-lasting machine components
- Herma servo label applicators
- Compliant to safety regulations e.g. UL, CSA, OSHA
- Split conveyor with nylon belts
- Open-frame design
- Quick Changeovers
- Ready to integrate TTO or Laser coder
- Coder (thermal transfer or laser)
- Allen Bradley PLC & HMI
- Vision inspection (OCR/OCV)
- Tall labels (240mm or 300mm instead of 160mm)
- Extended length conveyor
- Redundant system (by adding a second label head)
- Reject system for faulty products
- Cleaning Products
- Pet Food