With multiple aggregate combinations possible on one machine frame, GERNEP meets every challenge head-on.
There are many advantages to housing multiple aggregates on one machine. For instance, a non-stop application uses a second applicator to start labeling when the primary applicator runs out of labels. Multiple gluing applicators also amplify efficiency when applying multiple labels onto one product.
Customizations usually require an in-depth consultation and testing to validate the feasibility of the labeling project.
- High quality construction and long-lasting machine components
- B&R Automation PLC and HMI
- Herma servo label applicators
- Compliant to safety regulations e.g. UL, CSA, OSHA
- Servo-driven singling spindles
- Quick change format parts
- Stainless steel machine table
- Ready to integrate coding and inspection hardware
- Coder (ink jet, thermal transfer or laser)
- Vision inspection / Label presence
- Faulty label reject system
- Extended length conveyor
- Non-stop production by adding redundant label applicators
- Allen Bradley Control (depending on model)
- Alcohol & Spirits
- Cleaning Products