600D-S Drop Packer
The Hamrick Model 600D-S Drop Packer was designed to run round and non-round products in various pack patterns at speeds up to 30+ cases per minute. The product conveyor features an Allen-Bradley Kinetix 300 servo-controlled lane divider to shift product into multiple lanes prior to packing. The case infeed is a servo-controlled lug driven system that allows single or multiple-case per cycle operation.
The servo-controlled (rack & pinion) style case lift then raises the case up to meet the custom-designed change parts for that size bottle, and catch-drops the product prior to discharging from the machine.
The 600D-S comes standard with a mild-steel, painted frame (Steel-It), along with stainless steel components (lane guides, case covers, drip pans). It can be upgraded to a washdown machine, featuring all stainless steel construction and NEMA 4x sealed electrical panels for washdown or corrosive environments. This machine comes with a 98.5% efficiency rating and a 1-year manufacturer warranty on all components.
- Acculane II servo-controlled lane divider assembly to run round and non-round product
- Self-aligning stainless steel case guide top plate on case lift
- Servo lug chain infeed to accommodate case widths up to 15″ w/ hand-crank width adjustment
- Rexnord mat top bottle conveyor infeed
- Washdown construction
- No-tool quick changeover (included)
- Upcharge for non-standard voltage (480V, 575V)
- All Allen-Bradley controls package (included)
- Additional e-stop
- 4-tier beacon (included)
- Down bottle detection (flag system or laser)
- Overhead bottle turners to assist product 90-degrees prior to packing
- Spirits & Alcohol
- Cleaning Products
- Pet food