Manually forming boxes wastes labor time and can requires storage space and extra handling. The Magnum CFPS-700 is an integral semi-automatic case forming machine and packing station designed to form and hold boxes as they are packed and transferred for processing.
The machine will fold all four bottom flaps and hold cases securely for packing to increase productivity and reduce operator strain. The machine features heavy duty steel construction and a powder coated frame to ensure long operating life. The flap folding operation is performed pneumatically with reliable air logic.
Simple and Reliable Operation – A Single Operator Can Do the Work of Three
The CFPS-700 acts as a hold down table, freeing the operator’s hands for packing up to 45 pounds of product into the formed case. When interfaced with a carton sealer, a single operator can easily achieve a throughput rate of up to 15 cases per minute for greatly improved productivity
- Pre-opens major flaps then folds all flaps sequentially for reliable jamfree operation
- Erected cases are supported on rollers
for smooth case ejecting
- Simple and efficient operation triples operator efficiency
- Interfaces with any Highlight carton sealer
- Adjusts to different case sizes easily
- Full pneumatic operation
- Alcohol & Spirts