Marking & Labeling
Universal Labeling is North America’s largest manufacturer of made-to-order labeling machinery. Their line of standard and custom labeling systems are designed and built in St. Petersburg, Florida. With their own in-house design, fabrication, assembly, testing and parts facilities, they are a complete manufacturer of pressure sensitive labeling machinery.
Whether you are printing small or large characters, fixed images, lot and date codes, or even variable data, inc.jet’s marking printers can do it all. With rugged, flexible hardware, software that puts you in control of how you integrate inc.jet into your projects and the widest range of inks for marking on almost anything – from paper to foils, in black or in colour – inc.jet’s packaging printers provide the ultimate industrial marking system. They are leaders in the marking and coding industry!
MD Packaging is an authorized partner of Inc.Jet in Canada for sales and service.
UNO – the ½” All-in-One Print Solution
The 1/2″ .UNO packaging printer’s all-in-one print head and screen give you a simple, yet incredibly powerful way to print up to 1/2″ of print with the minimum of effort. This packaging printer system, comprises of a 7″ screen and attached print head allowing you to be up and running within minutes.
Using inc.jet’s proven and highly reliable print solutions based on Hewlett-Packard technology, the .UNO packaging printer is the ideal product for serialization, barcodes and human-readable printing in all packaging applications
- All in one turnkey packaging printer solution replacing messy CIJ Printers
- Rugged industrial design for the most demanding installations
- No Mess, No Maintenance, No Stress technology
- Ideal for lot codes, expiry date applications
Total – Packaging Integration Solutions
.TOTAL is the ideal industrial marking system for installations where flexibility and customization are required to meet the customer’s printing requirements. Individual components can be gathered together to make an industrial marking system that can print in any direction, integrate into external systems and give you the ability to print exactly what you need, every time.
All .TOTAL industrial printing and marking systems are simple to integrate into existing packaging lines and equipment. With industry-standard mounting configurations and a design that takes up less room, it is a smarter alternative to bulky print systems.
Whether you are printing small or large characters, fixed images, lot and date codes or even variable data, inc.jet’s industrial marking systems can do it all. With rugged, flexible hardware, software that puts you in control of how you integrate it into your projects and the widest range of inks for printing on almost anything — from paper to plastics, in black or in color — you have the ultimate industrial marking system.
- Complete range of print heads for total flexibility
- Hardware and software solution options for effective integration
- Full range of ancillary electronics and mounting hardware
- Variable and fixed data capability
- Variety of ways to access print and industrial marking system controls to suit your application
- Modular components to build to your specific needs
Core – Cost Effective Case Loading
The .CORE integrated heads are the essence of what makes inc.jet’s industrial printing solutions so successful—rugged design, solid connections to external elements and the finest print heads in the industry, all provided in a commercial off-the-shelf system.
inc.jet’s Integrated heads are enclosed in an industrialized stainless steel casing for maximum protection. Up to four print heads can be accommodated within to give a 2” print swath. Seamlessly included in this rugged housing is a print controller and a bulk ink system.
The integrated head has connections for external encoders, sensors and stack lights as well as a 10/100 BaseT port for connecting to an inc.jet User Interface or even external data sources.
Two height options are available—standard print height (0.75”) or low profile (0.5”) – allowing for close to the conveyor applications such as printing on trays.
- Fully integrated system including, pens, print controller and bulk ink system
- 1” or 2” print options
- Print front and back for simplified printing
- 800mL Bulk systems.
- Large selection of standard and custom inks in black or in color
Non Porous Inks
Carton Black +
Jet Black Delta + 2
Overcoat Black Delta +
Solvent X Plus
MD Packaging is Universal’s preferred distributor in Canada for sales and service.
Rounds Front & Back: R310 FB
Small Diameter Rounds: R315
UPA II with: Sato, Zebra, Datamax Printers
Contract Packager Series
- Extra heavy-duty steel framework with casters and leveling pads.
- Easy changeover of products and labels.
- Two SL2000 stepper driven label applicators.
- Photoelectric product and label sensors.
- Synchronous overhead hold down and product positioning.
- Automatic encoder speed following.
- Wide label option to 8.125″
- Servo driven, synchronous overhead hold down and product positioning.