Vacuum Chamber Machines
MD Packaging has partnered with Colimatic for the supply and support of their industry leading Thermoforming/Tray Sealing and Vacuum Chamber machines.
Colimatic USA is associated with the parent company Coligroup spa. Coligroup is located in Northern Italy and has been one of the worldwide leaders in providing packaging solutions used to pack medical applications and food products for over 40 years. Our US office is located in Southern California since 1998 and provides local support to our customers throughout the US and Canada. Our product lines include: Horizontal -Thermoforming- Form-Fill- Seal (FFS) packaging machines, tray sealing machines and Vacuum Chamber machines. In addition, we design specialty customized lines tailored to a wide range of requirements. To complete our packing lines we additionally offer robotics, printing, labeling, and other systems. These unique integrations make our packaging systems complete, efficient, and tailored to the customer needs.
Colimatic LG110 Vacuum Chamber Machine
LG 110N, LG 110NC & Logi 2000 N are Colimatic industrial vacuum chamber machines in California that can efficiently seal a variety of products from food and medical to industrial and consumer’s products. By removing the air they decrease oxygen levels from the bag and therefore can increase your product shelf life for most food products. Using sensors that are activated once the lid is closed, the sealer begins the sealing process by removing all air from the sealing chamber. The amount of air and vacuum level inside the bag is set by the user. The entire process will take approximately 20 seconds depending on product size and texture.
Professional look & cost saving
○ As you move-on from hand–held packaging to a more automated process, using Colimatic’s vacuum chamber machines will enhance your product packaging dramatically. You can now get consistent product size results that is sealed and vacuumed for longer shelf life. The sealing and vacuuming process, will also be translated to cost saving as manual work is replaced by semi-automated process, speeding-up the production, while saving on labor cost.
Modern computerized and programmable features
○ Touch screen control panel display – equipped with digital, programmable touch screen, this user friendly feature will allow the operator complete control over the operation of the Colimatic vacuum chamber.
○ Multi-language support – allowing multi-language selections in all kinds of characters.
Flexible in usage
○ Colimatic’s vacuum chamber packaging machines are designed to accept a wide variety of products.
○ Versatile packaging – allows for different sizes of products
Built to last for years to come with top performance and integrity – with its stainless frame, Colimatic’s vacuum chamber packaging machines rigid structure is designed to withstand harsh food production conditions, while consistently providing perfect packaging sealing results, for many years to come.
User friendly, simple operation & safe to use
○ Easy to operate – little to no operation involvement once the lid is closed and the cycle has started
Affordable replacement parts and maintenance
○ Generic parts available off the shelf.
○ Easy access to maintenance & support.