MD Packaging and its employees care deeply about the communities in which we live and work. We partner with respected community-based non-profits that provide highly effective programs to transform people’s lives.
If you are interested in MD Packaging supporting your local cause, please send us a detailed letter. Requests can be sent to email@example.com. Preference is given to highly effective non-profits with high-impact projects that occur in and near the communities where our employees live and work.
Some of the local causes we have supported:
- 100 Women Who Care Uxbridge
- Cam’s Kids
- Durham Basketeers
- Sponsoring families at Christmas
- Local Hockey – Central Ontario Wolves
- Racing with Autism (Austin Riley)
- Team Canada ROK Shifter Kart Racer (Josh Conquer)