We offer a comprehensive list of service programs from coast to coast.
Want to order ShurSeal Parts?
We have factory trained technical service managers from coast to coast. Contact us today for emergency repair service.
MD Packaging has been performing dynamic scale calibrations since 1989. Contact MD Packaging for all your scale calibration needs.
MD Packaging is your trusted source for Metal-Detection, X-Ray and Checkweigher certifications. Contact MD Packaging for all your certification requirements.
Preventative maintenance is maintenance that is regularly performed on a piece of equipment to lessen the likelihood of it failing. Contact us today to discuss a customized PM plan for your organization.
We provide custom training programs for your operations on everything from case erecting/sealing equipment to inspection equipment including X-Ray/Metal- Detection and Checkweighing sessions.
If you are in need of an X-ray unit for a special project, contact us to discuss daily, weekly or monthly options. Our X-Ray Re-Work program is available on site or at our facility with our service experts. We stock a multitude of X-Ray and Metal Detector systems specifically for rental use.
With an extensive inventory in spare parts and six factory trained service technicians on staff, we are the only packaging equipment distributor who is committed to reducing costly downtime by shortening response times. Parts and service support is only a phone call away!
In order to operate x-ray equipment in Canada it must meet regulatory requirements. MD Packaging’s service group can evaluate compliance of your x-ray unit with Health Canada regulations, under the Radiation Emitting Devices Act.
MD Packaging can also help with training for any company using X-ray equipment. Our trained technical managers are available to train your staff on both mechanical aspects of X-Ray and develop X-ray Safety Courses custom to your organizational requirements.
Product Inspection Emergency Services
Leasing with MD Packaging
MD Packaging, in association with Equilease, is pleased to offer our customers the option of leasing their purchase. Leasing is a perfect option for anyone making a big ticket purchase. Equilease’s simple and efficient leasing process will help you quickly acquire the equipment and software your business needs in order to operate. Whether you have an established business or a start-up, new equipment can help increase revenue. Leasing your equipment can improve cash flow resulting in a much more effective operation.
- 100% financing with no down payment or upfront administration fees.
- Fixed monthly payments: Turns a single purchase into a small monthly payment, freeing up vital capital to grow the business.
- Payments including sales tax are spread out over the duration of the term.
- Helps to manage cash flow.
- Preserves working capital and existing lines of credit for day-to-day operating expenses and unforeseen emergencies.
- Provides tax benefits as leasing is an operating expense which can be written-off in most cases.
- Flexibility in structuring your lease term and payment schedule.
- Protection from equipment devaluation or obsolescence because you can upgrade your equipment with minimal charges.
- Leases are often easier to obtain and have more flexible terms than loans.
- Minimum purchase for leasing is $1,500 (before taxes).
- Some items of lower value qualify for leasing if accessorized.
- Lease terms are available from 24-66 months.
- O.A.C. (On Approved Credit).
- First and last month payment in advance.